- To download, or "check out" the pack, follow the simple two-step procedure in the add-on HRP SVN tutorial for Duke Caribbean: Life's A Beach Plus.
Windows Installation Instructions
- Insert your Duke Caribbean: Life's A Beach into your CD-ROM drive. Optionally, you can copy VACATION.GRP/VACATION.PRG to your EDuke32 directory if you already have it, or VACA13.SSI, VACAPP.SSI, and VACA15.SSI from the CD if you don't.
- Run Caribbean.bat. The installation of the game will be handled for you, and you can run the game from the same batch file once completed.
- Periodically, use the SVN software's update function to ensure you have the most recent changes and updates applied to your copy of the data. You can view the SVN in a web-based interface.
- See here for further reference and support.
Linux/Mac OS X/Other Installation Instructions
- Please see the Vacation+_Linux_MacOSX.txt file. Much more comprehensive support for non-Windows operating systems is planned.