- To download, or "check out" the pack, follow the simple two-step procedure in the add-on HRP SVN tutorial for Duke: Nuclear Winter Plus.
Windows Installation Instructions
- Insert your Duke: Nuclear Winter into your CD-ROM drive and/or copy the NWINTER.GRP file to your EDuke32 directory. Alternatively, download the Duke: Nuclear Winter demo and copy its NWINTER.GRP.
- Run NWinter.bat. The installation of the game will be handled for you, and you can run the game from the same batch file once completed.
- Periodically, use the SVN software's update function to ensure you have the most recent changes and updates applied to your copy of the data. You can view the SVN in a web-based interface.
- See here for further reference and support.
Linux/Mac OS X/Other Installation Instructions
- Please see the NWinter+_Linux_MacOSX.txt file. Much more comprehensive support for non-Windows operating systems is planned.